Present: Shahida Dar, Julie Dewan, Jen DeWeerth (chair), Dayton Elseth, Matt Fikes, Chrono Ho, Dan Ianno, Lew Kahler, Kristen Skobla, Tim Thomas
- AAFTE is projected at a slight -.3% drop. However, 15% of estimated 18-19 FTEs are HS, and the projected 25% drop = 175 FTE. Which gives a -4.1% decrease
- Base estimate projection showed -5% for Spring 19, incl. 25% decrease in dual credit.
- New programs: plus for sports management, construction management, but numbers not anticipated for fall 2018.
- Health program apps are down, so +5 not +15 for nursing, and RC and Rad Tech both planned slightly smaller (-8 total)
- HS graduating class in June 2018 expected -150, so that will impact
- CIPP very small, insignificant enrollment
- Discussion of data and factors led to an agreement that while -4.5% was possible, factors could be slightly better than expected, leading to -4.1%. This is basically almost steady for non HS, and down 25% for dual credit.